MARS provides the special event industry, as well as the non-profit, industrial and corporate sectors with comprehensive consulting, risk management, and operations with a focus on emergency medical, communications and fire services to supplement on-site resources and provide contracted first response to any emergency.
MARS will provide the highest level of service to the client, community, industry, or agency being served. This will be accomplished by utilizing the highest standards for qualified staff, allied partners, and integrity.
MARS is a values driven company. As such, the following four core values are a key part of every decision and aspect of MARS.
- Integrity: We do the right thing for the right reason, with honesty and ethics as a foundation to every business and patient care decision.
- Commitment: Once MARS or a staff member accepts a project, task, or assignment, it is completed as promised. Our collective commitment to MARS's vision, mission, core values, and additional guiding principles synergizes our efforts and the results are distinct service.
- Communication: Communication with our patients, clients, staff, and allied partners is timely, appropriate, professional, and reliable.
- Support: In the context as a core value, is to support of the community, patient, and client being served while simultaneously supporting MARS staff needs for a safe and enjoyable working environment.
Additional Guiding Principles:
- Community: We value all communities, and realize that each has its own culture and customs. We strive to completely understand each communities values and needs so that we can serve them better and we appreciate the uniqueness of each community we serve.
- Passion: We believe that we should passionately love what one does in life, which should provide a source of both fun and fulfillment on a deeper level.
- Professionalism: We are appropriately professional at all times without compromising the needs of the patient, community, or agency being served.